Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Family photos!

Here are some of the family portraits we had done by a friend of mine (karenhantke.com). I won't stop singing her praises:) These are only a few of the vertical ones to enjoy. We are so happy with all of them. The film one's are coming and I can't wait to see them! I"ll have to get one framed. But then I would have to narrow it down to one! Ahk!

Enjoy!







ps. Piper still has a sniffly nose, which usually requires a morning swooshing with a saline solution. But then she is usually ok for the rest of the day. She was up so often last night, just coughing like crazy. I think it was hard for her to be horizontal, as everything just wants to come up. This might be a combo of cough+teething, which isn't great.
Oh well, we'll see how today goes! Yesterday she napped for almost 3 hours (unheard of, really), so I think she might actually be sick and just needs more rest. Today as well, she is napping longer than usual, so maybe her body is trying to get as much as possible when it can. Hmmm...
Still, she has her 6 months shots tomorrow, and I'm not sure if they'll let her have them. The RSV nurse at BCCH said that she usually still will if there is a runny nose, and just gets a second opinion from a Dr if there is a fever. Piper doesn't have a fever, just a mean ol' cough.
Poor kiddie. I just want to get these vaccinations over with! I am sure she doesn't mind avoiding them for as long as possible.

We'll see how tomorrow goes! Maybe I'll try calling the clinic...

Happy Tuesday!


3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I love the picture of Piper on the fluffy rug :) Hope she feels well enough for her immunizations tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the fluffy rug picture is such a Piper face...so sweet! Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so so so cute!!! They are seriously all so cute! I like the first one and the fluffy rug ones the best!! I hope she starts feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete