Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Piper-in-Purple day.


These days, Piper likes to be busy. None of this loitering around the house business (one of my fav pastimes!). Nope. Lets get out and see people and places, please.


So today was a little busy, but pretty nice. I am surprised she did so well today, as she hardly slept last night, due to the fact that she has now cut her second tooth. Yeah, I am not too sure how I feel about that. But they are both through and sharp. I guess she is ready for steak.


Its funny because I remember my sister commenting at BCCH last time we were there, after she got her chest X-ray (a kinda funny procedure for babies, as they have to strap their little arms way above their heads with velcro and then they have the cutest little lead skirts for them in bright, fun colors), that you could see all her teeth! I mean, you could see all of her bones, too, but all of her teeth were there, just waiting to make an appearance.

And now they have.


Here is a video of Piper making some pretty classic sounds. (thanks M+S+H for the wiggle worm: its gotten an unusual amount of use! Now the Foos is a fan, too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment