Thursday, February 18, 2010

Getting back to normal?


Ok, nothing too new with Piper. She is being a little "sticky" as I call it, just really kinda clingy to me and not very independent. She usually plays well on her own for quite a while, but right now, I'm lucky if she will for 5 minutes. It just means she spends lots of time in the sling and then good amount of time fussing. Not great, but oh well.

We'll try to get out to the paint store today, so that should be a fun trip (this weather is unreal, no?).

Anyways, a small personal victory for me: I have checked something off of my list that I've wanted to do for a long time! I cleaned up and organized my book shelf! The conclusion is that I am out of space and will need another one soon... But it feels so nice to have that done, as it is usually the last thing I see when I go to bed. Not all that inspiring.
But I moved my art supplies onto that shelf, too, to inspire me to use them. I really should, as I have a lot of stuff. We'll see!

I've also hemmed one pair of pants and am wearing them right now! Another victory for me! I do need to get the other pants hemmed pronto as we have family coming over next week. Get to it, Mama!

ta-da! Yes, that is organized, ok?

Here is Piper, one of her dreams come true: getting her hands on that cat food. We've put it up now, but it was great to see her just have her fun with it. The Foos didn't like that part much...

3 comments:

  1. Humph...eating cat food...oddly reminiscent of a certain middle Coull child, n'est ce pas? At least she kept her soother in...no stuffed cheeks yet... Tee hee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Book shelf looks good! Hopefully Piper feels like herself again in a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piper is the sweetest and cutest baby on the planet!
    Our hearts and prayers are with you and your precious child.

    love, Aunt Jenny & Uncle Joe

    For Piper: "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

    For Francis & Matthew: "Do not fear, do not let your hands hang limp. The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He takes great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing." Zeph. 3:16,17

    ReplyDelete