Monday, March 22, 2010

Bumped again.

Ok. I'll keep this quick.

BCCH called this morning and the surgeon had to do some "reshuffling" and had to bump Piper's surgery until this Thursday, the 25th.

Picking up the phone, I really thought it was going to be the person telling me all about the fasting instructions we were going to need to follow etc. Oh gosh. I am not too sure how I feel yet. I am still tired. I am still anxious. I am getting increasingly impatient.

I am waiting for a call from the hematologist to see whether we give Piper her last 2 G-CSF shots, or just one, or hold off for a day or something like that. Not too sure yet.

Other than that, all seems to be well. I just hate the mental game this has been. We're going to make it through this, I know, but this part isn't fun.

Ok. Here Piper goes on the keyboard.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;//zzbb?


3 comments:

  1. We are praying for you. Hang on tight! I made some chicken noodle soup for you to have at the hospital. (3 4 cuppers) Do you dare come over for a break? I can bleach the kiddos! Din

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zut!

    Well, that sucks. At least it's still within the week...
    ...love you 3, I guess we can pray for a few more days.

    hang in there Frances





    Mike/Jana

    ReplyDelete