Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Just waiting.


Tonight, I am kinda nervous.

More like anxious.

Kinda starting to feel sick... with worry that is, not illness.

I am just dreading these next few days. I just want to jump ahead in time and be done with all of this waiting. I really wanted to go to the library today, but I just couldn't, as I imagined all the snotty kids who are on Spring Break, just oozing their sickness over all the books that Piper would pick up. Paranoid? Yes.

Tomorrow I'll get out to my favorite store and do some shopping. Just for me. (though every mother knows, the kid always ends up getting something... as hard as I try not to)

On Friday, we are going out on a date. I don't know what, or where, I just know it will be Friday. And it will be fun.

Then Saturday we start giving Piper round 2 of G-CSF, which we'll continue until Monday.

I am starting to feel the weight of this experience kinda push down on me right now.

3 comments:

  1. Great green gobs of greasy grimey gopher guts, mutilated monkey meat, disconnected birdie feet. French fried eye balls floating in a pool of blood and I forgot my spoon, but I brought my straw...slurp...ah...

    THAT IS DISGUSTING! I can't believe we used to sing that song. The oozy-snotty-library kids made me think of that. Sorry for the blemish on your blog.

    Any chance you want company on Saturday? I am keen to chop some hair off...

    Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting is such a difficult thing, but the waiting will be over soon (for both of us!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's your favorite store?? We'll be praying for you guys through this next week. If you want company, please call:)

    ReplyDelete